Python Concurrent Futures Interview Questions
Answers To 130+ Interview Questions On The ThreadPoolExecutor And ProcessPoolExecutor
How well do you know the ThreadPoolExecutor and ProcessPoolExecutor in Python?
The concurrent.futures module provides the ability to launch parallel and concurrent tasks in Python using thread and process-based concurrency.
Importantly, the ThreadPoolExecutor and ProcessPoolExecutor offer the same modern interface with asynchronous tasks, Future objects, and the ability to wait on groups of tasks.
The concurrent.futures module with the ThreadPoolExecutor and ProcessPoolExecutor classes offers the best way to execute ad hoc tasks concurrently in Python, and few developers know about it, let alone how to use it well.
- Do you know how to handle task results in the order tasks finish?
- Do you know how to wait for the first task to fail?
- Do you know how many workers are created by default?
Discover 130+ interview questions and their answers on the concurrent.futures module.
- Study the questions and answers and improve your skill.
- Test yourself to see what you really know, and what you don’t.
- Select questions to interview developers on a new role.
Prepare for an interview or test your ThreadPoolExecutor and ProcessPoolExecutor skills in Python today.